Office Manager - London
William Clarence Education is one of the UK’s leading education advisory and consultancy services, advising families on every aspect of their educational journey.
Our business is built around the quality and integrity of our people. With close links to former Heads of Schools and senior figures within the education industry we are proud to offer expert advice that puts each child at the centre of the process. We work with clients from all around the world, dealing last year with clients from 18 different countries. We support British expat families moving back to the UK after a period abroad, or international families having their first contact with the UK education system.
Our suite of service offering begins with nursery advice for our clients with young families, through to prep and senior school placement. For older students, we offer full UK University and US College Admission placement programmes, as well as tailored Oxbridge and Medicine Application support.
The role of Office Manager within our business will act as a pivotal and in most cases the first point of contact for both new and existing clients - parents and schools. As an education business, the right person must have a professional, warm and confident phone manner with an impeccable sense of detail and accuracy - taking real pride in their work.
The role requires the right person to have an organised way of approaching multiple tasks at once; giving an all round professional impression of the business.
- Office Administration
- Managing the central email accounts and phone lines.
- Confidently portray our company values and service range to a variety of stakeholders, ready to help our clients understand their next steps.
- Maintaining CRM systems, management of calendars, booking in meetings, raising invoices.
- Client report writing and proposal writing from notes.
- Refining and continuous improvement of business process.
- Inbound and outbound phone calls with business stakeholders, clients and schools.
- A background of school admissions would suit or any professional (legal, finance etc) office administration environment would be suitable.
- Strong IT skills (spreadsheets, emails, google docs) is also non negotiable.
- Flexible with a “can do” attitude.
- Professional phone manner with a keen eye for detail
- Experience with interacting and dealing with international stakeholders.
- A calm, warm, confident and reassuring personality as the first point of contact with our company.
- Soft sales experience would be a clear advantage for the right person but not essential.
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus
- Pension and annual Leave
Please send all covering letters and CV’s to email@example.com
Closing date: July 1st 2019