Office Manager - London
William Clarence Education is one of the UK’s leading education advisory and consultancy services, advising families on every aspect of their educational journey.
Our business is built around the quality and integrity of our people. With close links to former Heads of Schools and senior figures within the education industry we are proud to offer expert advice that puts each child at the centre of the process. We work with clients from all around the world, dealing last year with clients from 18 different countries. We support British expat families moving back to the UK after a period abroad, or international families having their first contact with the UK education system.
Our suite of service offering begins with nursery advice for our clients with young families, through to prep and senior school placement. For older students, we offer full UK University and US College Admission placement programmes, as well as tailored Oxbridge and Medicine Application support.
The role of Office Manager within our business will act as a pivotal and in most cases the first point of contact for both new and existing clients. With an excellent phone manner this person will be able to confidently portray our company values and our service range, ready to help the clients move to booking face to face or Skype meetings.
The role requires the right person to have experience of good business practice, excellent attention to detail and an organised way of approaching multiple tasks at once; giving an all round professional impression of the business.
- Managing the central email account with new enquiries.
- Client report writing and proposal writing from Director of Placement meeting notes.
- Maintaining CRM systems, management calendars, booking in meetings, raising invoices.
- Fielding initial enquiries by phone and email, with the objective of moving clients to booking consultations.
- Confidently explaining our range of services and next steps open to the client.
- Manage social media accounts for the business.
Ad hoc responsibilities
- Refining current business process.
- Continuous improvement of these processes.
- Liaising with business stakeholders and school contacts.
- A background of either school admissions, school advice/ placements or university consultancy is ideal but not essential.
- Flexible with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent phone manner with a lot of experience with phone work and being the voice of a company.
- Experience with interacting and dealing with international stakeholders.
- A calm, warm and reassuring personality as the first point of contact with our company.
- Soft sales experience would be a clear advantage for the right person.
- IT literate a must (excel/ word/ google docs)
- Competitive basic salary plus bonus
- Pension and annual Leave
Please send all covering letters and CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: March 1st 2019